Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Update!

Wow, I can't believe it has been a month since my lost blog update. Well for the most part we haven't had a lot going on in the past month.  I have been consumed the last few weeks researching my family ancestry.  I first started genealogy when I was in Jr high school as a class project.  I remember completing the project but I don't remember enjoying it as much as I do now. Over the years I have occasionally spent some time on it but nothing like I have done lately. Thankfully my aunt Sue has been researching our family for years and has passed on some of her information to me. I love to read the family stories that she has compiled over the years.  I find it fascinating that I can  relate to someone that I never met and find similarity of characteristics that have been passed down each generation.  If you have never researched your family I encourage you to do so.  Please just don't hold me responsible for the sleepless nights that you will have because you just couldn't stop searching!

No comments: